Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
Great New Career Opportunity in Hospice
Now Hiring Registered Nurse in Morris County, NJ
It is our belief that the delivery of hospice care can be taken to a new level of excellence by those who understand the privilege of what it means to serve the terminally ill. Grace Healthcare Services was founded by a group of hospice professionals who value that opportunity and privilege. We are dedicated to advancing the quality of hospice care in the communities that we serve. Our promise is to utilize the inherent expertise of our staff to educate consumers and serve patients and families with the highest level of dignity and grace.
The Registered Nurse, RN, is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) and is pivotal in identifying the physical, psychological, social, and spiritual needs of the patient and family. The RN initiates the appropriate interventions and support of the patient and family upon admission to Grace Healthcare Services and provides a continuous, appropriate, comprehensive, and responsive plan of care.
Great perks for employees working at Grace Healthcare Services
- Supportive Leadership
- Sign-On Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement
- We appreciate our employees
- Provide skilled nursing as determined by the plan of care.
- Coordinate the patient/family care and services including those of the IDT.
- Educate patient/family and other primary caregivers in appropriate care techniques.
- Serve as the patient/family advocate by maintaining regular communication with attending physicians, long term care facility staff, HMO case managers and others.
Qualifications and Skills
- NJ Registered Nurse License required
- Minimum two (2) years nursing experience in an acute-care hospital nursing in either medical, surgical or oncology unit or other commensurate experience
- Current clinical practice and a strong customer service focus
- Communication Skills